Matt Terrill has extensive experience working for political campaigns, state party political organizations, leadership PAC’s, national political party committees, and several leading national political figures.
Most recently, during the 2016 election cycle, Matt worked as a consultant to the Republican Party of Florida, where he managed a multi-million-dollar effort that produced 9 million voter contacts for Senator Marco Rubio’s successful re-election campaign, promoted early voting and Senator Rubio’s message through a targeted direct mail operation, and assisted Republican candidates across Florida.
Prior to Matt’s involvement with the Republican Party of Florida, he served as Chief of Staff to the Marco Rubio for President campaign. In that role, he assisted in managing a national staff of over 100 members and a complex multi-million-dollar enterprise.
Leading up to Matt’s involvement with Senator Rubio’s presidential bid, he worked for the Senator as the Political Director for the Reclaim America Leadership PAC. As Political Director, Matt coordinated logistics and political operations associated with Senator Rubio’s efforts to elect Conservatives to the United States Senate.
In 2011, Matt worked on Chairman Reince Priebus’s successful campaign for Chairman of the Republican National Committee and went on to serve as Special Assistant to Chairman Priebus at the RNC in Washington, DC.
While at the RNC, Matt also helped coordinate the Party’s political operations for targeted House, Senate, and Gubernatorial races within the Midwest during the 2014 election cycle, an historic year when Republicans won majorities in both the United States House of Representatives and the United States Senate.
A native of Wisconsin, Matt worked for the Republican Party of Wisconsin during the 2008 election cycle and has worked for over a dozen political campaigns in the Badger State.
Matt is a graduate of Roosevelt University in Chicago, Illinois. He currently resides in Washington, DC.
In the News
- Is The Kavanaugh Confirmation Process Galvanizing Republican Voters? Listen As Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discusses With NPR
- Firehouse/Optimus Swing States September Survey
- Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discusses Special Elections In Florida And Arizona On House Talk With Ali And Liesl
- Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discusses Growing Tensions Between President Trump and AG Jeff Sessions on Fox News
- “There Is No Way To Spin Yesterday’s Events As Good”: Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discusses Cohen/Manafort News And What It Means For Republicans Approaching November’s Midterms With Bloomberg.