Terry Sullivan is a seasoned strategist with over two decades of experience in politics and public affairs. He has played a senior strategic role in over 100 campaigns, including better than two dozen US Senate, Gubernatorial and Presidential campaigns. He has advised Republican candidates at every level, having been in some of the toughest political battles and emerging victorious. Over his career he has worked for some of the biggest names in politics, including Jesse Helms, Jim DeMint, Mitt Romney, and Marco Rubio.
Most recently, Sullivan served as Campaign Manager for Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign where he was the Chief Executive Officer of a $50 million effort with over a hundred staffers around the country. Prior to becoming a full-time senior advisor to Senator Rubio in Washington, DC, Sullivan was based in Columbia, SC where he was a founder and managing partner of one of the premier political consulting and public affairs firms in the Southeast.
In the News
- Firehouse Strategies Announces New Additions to Team
- Should Republicans be Worried about Low Public Support for Tax Reform? Alex Conant Talks with The Washington Post
- How Does the Florida Senate Race Impact the National Political Landscape? Firehouse Partner Terry Sullivan Talks to The Hill
- Republicans are Excited about their Opportunities in Minnesota. Firehouse Partner Alex Conant talks to BuzzFeed about his Home State
- New Firehouse/Optimus Survey Finds Free Trade Views Divided and at Crossroads