Terry Sullivan is a seasoned strategist with over two decades of experience in politics and public affairs. He has played a senior strategic role in over 100 campaigns, including better than two dozen US Senate, Gubernatorial and Presidential campaigns. He has advised Republican candidates at every level, having been in some of the toughest political battles and emerging victorious. Over his career he has worked for some of the biggest names in politics, including Jesse Helms, Jim DeMint, Mitt Romney, and Marco Rubio.
Most recently, Sullivan served as Campaign Manager for Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign where he was the Chief Executive Officer of a $50 million effort with over a hundred staffers around the country. Prior to becoming a full-time senior advisor to Senator Rubio in Washington, DC, Sullivan was based in Columbia, SC where he was a founder and managing partner of one of the premier political consulting and public affairs firms in the Southeast.
In the News
- Texas and West Virginia Senate Races are Shaping Up to be a Close Call for Republicans Following Recent Controversy in the Immigration Fight. Watch Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discuss with Fox News’ Dana Perino:
- NEW: Jon Ward Talks with Firehouse Partner Terry Sullivan about State of GOP, Personality Driven Politics, and His Twitter Handle for Yahoo! Podcast, The Long Game
- What’s Going on in the West Virginia Senate Race? Watch Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discuss on FOX News:
- Why Does the Trump White House Leak so Much? Firehouse Strategies Partner Alex Conant Talks with ABC’s Start Here. Click Here to Listen Now:
- New Firehouse/Optimus Survey Finds Voters Divided on SCOTUS Ruling on Sports Betting