Terry Sullivan is a seasoned strategist with over two decades of experience in politics and public affairs. He has played a senior strategic role in over 100 campaigns, including better than two dozen US Senate, Gubernatorial and Presidential campaigns. He has advised Republican candidates at every level, having been in some of the toughest political battles and emerging victorious. Over his career he has worked for some of the biggest names in politics, including Jesse Helms, Jim DeMint, Mitt Romney, and Marco Rubio.
Most recently, Sullivan served as Campaign Manager for Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign where he was the Chief Executive Officer of a $50 million effort with over a hundred staffers around the country. Prior to becoming a full-time senior advisor to Senator Rubio in Washington, DC, Sullivan was based in Columbia, SC where he was a founder and managing partner of one of the premier political consulting and public affairs firms in the Southeast.
In the News
- Who Will Win The Florida Senate Race? Firehouse Partner Terry Sullivan Talks to The Washington Times.
- Firehouse Strategies Expands To NY, Grows DC Team
- Why are Democrats making the SCOTUS fight about health care? Firehouse Partner Alex Conant talks with the Wall Street Journal.
- @DaybookJobs: Firehouse Strategies is Seeking a DC Based Staff Member to Work on Behalf of the Firm’s Political Mobilization and Advocacy Efforts
- Firehouse Partner Alex Conant talks with the Boston Globe about SCOTUS