Will is a veteran of fifteen years of political campaigns, governmental service, and public affairs consulting. Most recently, he served as an attorney and senior staffer on Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign where he was the chief advisor on delegate strategy and allocation rules. Prior to that, Will spent five years working as a public affairs consultant to companies and associations ranging from Fortune 50 to startups, and across industries including tech, gaming, financial services, and telecommunications, among others. In that role, Will worked on every aspect of public affairs campaigns, including survey research, coalition building and management, grassroots/grasstops engagement, paid media production and placement, digital/social media strategy, and earned media. He dealt with governmental entities ranging from State Public Utilities Commissions and Attorneys General, to Congress, to Executive branch agencies such as FTC, DOJ, and FCC, as well as international authorities.
Will began his career in the Office of the Press Secretary in George W. Bush’s White House, leaving the administration to manage a congressional race in West Virginia. From there, he became Press Secretary to Congressman Scott Garrett before being recruited back to the campaign trail as South Carolina Communications Director for Governor Mitt Romney’s first bid for the Republican nomination. Returning to Washington, Will was Press Secretary for Citizens United throughout the course of its landmark First Amendment case, Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission.
Will holds a B.A. from the University of Notre Dame and a J.D. from Georgetown University.
In the News
- Trump’s Approval Rating Is Up, Which Could Spell Good News For Republicans Heading Into The Midterms. Watch Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discuss With CNN.
- Is The Kavanaugh Confirmation Process Galvanizing Republican Voters? Listen As Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discusses With NPR
- Firehouse/Optimus Swing States September Survey
- Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discusses Special Elections In Florida And Arizona On House Talk With Ali And Liesl
- Firehouse Partner Alex Conant Discusses Growing Tensions Between President Trump and AG Jeff Sessions on Fox News