February 28, 2024
Firehouse Strategies is a full-service public affairs firm focused on delivering targeted persuasion campaigns for a wide variety of corporate clients, including Fortune 50 companies, trade associations, coalitions, and nonprofit organizations. With over 30 political and PR experts, Firehouse employs uniquely authentic strategies and asymmetric tactics to achieve clients’ desired outcomes.
Firehouse is seeking a full-time Digital Director to join our rapidly growing firm. Working closely with Firehouse’s client servicing teams, this position will lead targeted digital advertising campaigns on behalf of the firm’s clients.
The successful candidate for this role will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the digital advertising space and will excel in a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment. This position will be based out of Firehouse’s Washington, D.C. office, where team members work in the office Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday and remote Monday and Friday.
- Working closely with the firm’s client servicing teams, manage targeted digital advertising campaign launches and deliverables on behalf of clients
- Assist in creating and overseeing advertising campaign plans and budgets
- Effectively communicate to clients advertising performance, insights, and recommendations for campaign enhancements
- Oversee the drafting and sending of written reports to clients outlining campaign metrics and results
- Help craft business development proposals
- Participate in business development pitches with prospective clients
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in the digital advertisement space, ideally on behalf of political campaigns, digital advertising agencies, or public affairs firms
- Ability to analyze and effectively communicate to clients advertisement data, metrics, and opportunities for advertisement optimization
- Experience generating advertisements on platforms such as Google Ads and Facebook
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong track record of multitasking, prioritizing assignments, and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with team members
- Understand and value the importance of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Superb health and dental insurance benefits, with Firehouse paying 100% of the Carefirst Gold-tier reference plan offered by the firm
- Excellent retirement benefits, with Firehouse providing a 401(k)-plan featuring a 3% employer contribution for all employees
- Employer-sponsored financial planning services, with a dedicated financial planner offered by the firm to all employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts, offering employees a way to set aside pre-tax pay for qualifying health care expenses, dependent care expenses, and commuting or parking expenses
- 15 days paid time off
- Monthly stipend for cellular phone usage
- Monthly firmwide social events
- A fun and collaborative environment to develop and expand your career
If interested and to learn more about the role, please send an email with a copy of your resume to [email protected].